Email Marketing Specialist Job in Delhi
Building email campaigns, database selection, HTML presentation and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
– Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
– Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
– Stays abreast of and recommends email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role:Direct Marketing Executive
Campaigns Email Marketing Marketing
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
– Four-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
– 2 years of HTML
– Experience with email tools (Global, Exact Target, etc.) highly desired
– 1 year of hands-on experience in email campaign building and list selection preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
– Ability to troubleshoot coding problems
– Ability to write queries and define new audience types
– Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
– Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation
– Ability and desire to learn quickly
– Interest in email marketing
– Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
– Attention to details
– Ability to operate a personal computer
– Proactive, energetic personality; inquiring, investigative mind
Web Perfection Technology
At Web Perfection, we offer a casual but fast-paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork are rewarded. Because of our relatively flat management structure, our employees are able to get close to the heart of our business and are empowered to make a real difference to what we do and how we do it.